Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kale Chips

I love fruits and vegetables and in the past couple of weeks I have been really focusing on eating more raw foods, increasing my fresh fruits and vegetables intake and decreasing my carbohydrate intake! YUM! Let me tell you, I feel a bunch better already. So anyway, one thing I discovered was my new love of Kale, my favorite way, making Kale chips! They are easy and delicious and PACKED with vitamins.

Image Source
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Wash and spin dry (or towel dry in case you don't have a spinner like me)
  • Remove stems and cut out veins
  • Cut into bite size piece

  • Place on baking sheet
  • Drizzle with olive oil
  • Sprinkle with sea salt (or seasoned salt)

  • Bake 10-15 minutes until edges are slightly brown
  • Cool

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment